Friday, September 28, 2012

My Draft Fashionable Panda Lady

Please welcome my Fashionable Panda Lady and her two baby pandas! Originally, I only designed the Panda Lady as my sole character, then I decided to add two supporting characters which are the two cute panda babies based on the two following reasons.

1. Visual effect wise: It will be better to have some black and white colors in the background to co-ordinate with my main character's colors. Otherwise, my background will be too heavy with the green color.

2. Reality wise: I would like to push my main character closer to the real life. The Panda Lady loves fashion and has career goals on fashion, but she also has to take care of her babies. How to find the balancing point between her career and her life will give my character more room for the storyline. My character is not only a figure on the screen, but also a vivid life in the reality!



No comments:

Post a Comment